CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ticker



Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Review of Ribbon lace square neck tunic

Originally submitted at OneStopPlus





Highlights your neckline with feminine details: lace woven with ribbon, soft shirring and easy drape. Puff sleeves and side slits. Abt.30'.

  • Polyester/cotton interlock knit.
  • Machine wash.
  • Imported.
  • Sizes:M-5X

I had such high hopes for this one

By giantfatlady from anywhere on 1/4/2009

1out of 5

This is one that I might actually take the time to send back, rather than passing it on to a friend or relative. The first time I saw it, I immediately wanted it, but was so let down when I got it. I have no problem flaunting what I have, but when I think of "flaunting what I have," it doesn't typically include my entire upper torso and my bra. The neckline is way too low and the shoulders are set way too far apart. A tailor quoted me more than I actually paid for this shirt to have it fixed, and on me, it looks ridiculous with a tank underneath. If I bought the next size down, the rest of it would be too small.

(legalese)

0 comments: