CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ticker



Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Review of All American Comfort Microfleece V-neck tunic

Originally submitted at OneStopPlus





Compliments your figure-and your sense of style.

  • Crossover v-neck
  • Hem slits
  • Anti-pill finish
  • Washable polyester microfiber
  • USA or imported
Sizes:
M(14W-16W), L(18W-20W), 1X(22W-24W), 2X(26W-28W), 3X(30W-32W), 4X(34W-36W), 5X(38W-40W)

Soooo comfy!

By giantfatlady from anywhere on 1/4/2009

4out of 5

Pros: Comfortable

Best Uses: Outdoor Activities, Casual Wear

This fleece is so snuggly! The neck is a little larger than I thought it would be, but that doesn't bother me as long as my bra doesn't show, which it doesn't. As mentioned in previous reviews, the color is definitely lighter than I anticipated and it's a little boxy, but the only real downfall for me is that it's so comfortable and snuggly that I feel like I'm wearing a blanket and it makes me want to take a nap at my desk - but if that's all I'm complaining about, how bad could it be?

(legalese)

0 comments: