CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ticker



Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Review of Only Necessities satin-trim bib tunic

Originally submitted at OneStopPlus





Holiday perfect!

  • Scoop neck with keyhole button closure
  • Satin bib with rows of pintucking
  • Knit body and sleeves with satin button cuffs
  • 30"
  • Washable cotton/polyester
Sizes:
M(14W-16W), L(18W-20W), 1X(22W-24W), 2X(26W-28W), 3X(30W-32W), 4X(34W-36W), 5X(38W-40W)

Beware of shrinkage!

By giantfatlady from anywhere on 1/4/2009

2out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight

Cons: Wears Out Quickly

Best Uses: Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical, Stylish

I ordered this top in the same size in which I order all my other tops, and it fit perfectly out of the package. I washed it for the first time in the same manner in which I do all my laundry - cold wash, cold rinse and the dryer's extra-low setting. It is the only one in recent memory to shrink to the point of being completely unwearable on the EXTRA-LOW setting. I would not recommend this top unless you air-dry all of your clothing, which for me, is completely inconvenient.

(legalese)

0 comments: