CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ticker



Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Review of Only Necessities ruffle-trim trapeze tunic

Originally submitted at OneStopPlus





  • has ruching and turn-back, button-trimmed sleeves for great style, easy fit.
  • 32"
  • Washable cotton/polyester knit
Sizes:
M(14W-16W), L(18W-20W), 1X(22W-24W), 2X(26W-28W), 3X(30W-32W), 4X(34W-36W), 5X(38W-40W)

Totally adorable

By giantfatlady from anywhere on 1/4/2009

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Attractive Design

Best Uses: Office, Casual Wear, Travel

Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical, Stylish

This is currently my favorite top - the neckline falls exactly where I like, the sleeves are the perfect length, I love the button detail on the end of the sleeves. Some people might be put off by the length, but not everyone can pull off a 28" top - I know I can't. It's cute enough for business casual, but can easily be dressed down with jeans. It washes and dries well, too.

(legalese)

0 comments: