CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ticker



Monday, July 14, 2008

TOPS report 7/14

Starting weight: 394
Highest weight: 404.5
Last week: 395.5
This week: 404.5
Net total: +10.5

That's IT!!! This week was my turn to have the scale be a bitch. 9 pounds up, which I highly doubt. Unless they're doing something incredibly out of the ordinary, people just do NOT gain 9 pounds in a week. And I did nothing out of the ordinary this week. I am SO GLAD they've agreed to get a new scale, because the one they have now is just not cutting it for those of us over 300 pounds.

I printed out a bunch of info on digital medical scales, only to find out that the leader and weight recorder had been chatting and decided to order a different scale. It's a lot cheaper than most of what I found (probably because I'd been researching medical scales), so hopefully it'll work.

And now I'll kill myself this week to make sure I'm under 400 by next Monday so it will actually weigh me. Gym, here I come!

And since we'll have a new scale next week, I'll be starting over with the weights/weeks. This is ridiculous.

0 comments: