CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ticker



Sunday, July 20, 2008

Peekaboo!

Let's face it - everyone, fat or thin, is unhappy with something when it comes to their body. For us GFLs, it's often many somethings. So I firmly believe that everyone should come up with at least one thing they like about their bodies and hold on to that for the days when we seem to cling to self-loathing.

Here's mine:


I think my eyes are pretty neat. I like how they start on brown on the inside, then go to light brown, then light olive, then the darker olive on the outside. I think it looks really cool.

How about you? What's your thing?

2 comments:

The Cutting Edge of Ordinary said...

I could give you a long list of what I don't like about myself. A really long list. It's much harder to say what I do like. I guess my hair. It's pretty wild and curly and easy to take care of. My eyes are kinda in the middle. They are so dark brown they are almost black, like mouse eyes I've been told. Somedays I like them, somedays not. When I just said out loud "hmmm what do I like about myself?" my husband yelled "your boobs". Men!

You really do have beautiful eyes Kat. I'm jealous.dekrltx

The Cutting Edge of Ordinary said...

Oops the verification code got typed in here, sorry, lol.