CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ticker



Thursday, July 3, 2008

In the absence of this week's TOPS report...

We didn't make it to TOPS this week. I'd like to say we had a good reason, but it's because we chickened out. Neither of us felt very well last week, so there weren't many healthy groceries in the house. Couple that with a huge dinner out with a friend on Thursday night and no exercise whatsoever, and we totally chickened out.

But we'll pick ourselves back up and soldier on.

In the meantime, here's a little A to Z of me:

A-Attached or Single? Most assuredly attached.

B-Best Friend? The person to whom I'm attached. ;)

C-Cake or Pie? Cake, please! Though I much prefer the question "cake or death?"

D-Day of Choice? Sunday. It partially sucks because it's the end of the weekend, but it's the only day that the person to whom I'm attached and I both have the day off.

E-Essential Items? Love. Snuggling. My cats. Food's nice, too.

F-Favorite Color? Greens, blues and purples.

G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Both.

H-Hometown? Long Island.

I-Indulgence? Food. Hence, the reason I am both Giant and Fat.

J-January or July? They both suck. January's way too frickin' cold, and July's way too frickin' hot. Plus, my Grandma died in July, so it sucks doubly.

K-Kids? Eventually, when I'm not so Giant and Fat.

L-Life isn’t complete without… Love

M-Marriage Date? August 31, 2002

N-Number of Siblings? One sister.

O-Oranges or Apples? Yes. You really can't compare the two.

P-Phobias or Fears? Fire, tornadoes, losing the people I love. I feared that last one more before it actually happened to me. I'm not quite as afraid of it now, considering the fact that I seem to have made it through relatively unscathed, but it still sucked hairy goat balls.

Q-Quote? "it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." ~ e e cummings

R-Reason to Smile? My husband and cats. They love me and make me smile every day.

S-Superman or Wonder Woman? Eh, whichever.

T-Tag 5 people. Nah, homey don't play dat.

U- Umbrella or poncho? Either.

V-Vegetables? Yes, please!

W-Worst Habit? Eating too much, eating unhealthfully. Again, Giant and Fat.

X-Ray or Ultrasound? I could take or leave the former, and I've never had the latter.

Y-Your Favorite Food? That's a hard beast to nail down. Right now, I've got a wicked craving for stuffed shells.

Z-Zodiac Sign? Libra.

0 comments: