CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ticker



Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Review of Only Necessities smocked square neck trapeze tunic

Originally submitted at OneStopPlus





Gives you easy-flowing comfort.

  • square neckline with silk binding
  • 32"
  • washable cotton knit
  • USA and imported
Sizes:
M(14W-16W), L(18W-20W), 1X(22W-24W), 2X(26W-28W), 3X(30W-32W), 4X(34W-36W), 5X(38W-40W)

One of my favorite summer tops

By giantfatlady from anywhere on 1/4/2009

4out of 5

Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Good Fit

Best Uses: Casual Workplace, Casual Wear, Going Out

This top quickly became one of my favorites this summer, I have it in multiple colors. It is comfortable and flattering, though it is prone to pilling after several washes. The only downside other than that is that I'm not typically a lover of lighter-colored tops, so I'd love to see this in some additional darker colors (wine/burgundy, hunter, charcoal, etc.). It washes and dries well. Watch out on windy days - since it is a swing/trapeze top, you need to hold it down when outside, lest you wind up giving everyone a free show!

(legalese)

0 comments: